Lord Narsimha is the most ferocious fourth incarnation of Lord Vishnu.The name implies the combination of “Nara” and “simha”which mean man and Lion.He is the conjunction of man and animal.
Narsimhaavatar came to save his son prahlada (devoted worshipper of Lord vishnu) from the demon king hiranyakashipu.He depicted with lion face with clawed fingers enfused with human body.Sometimes he is coming out of thepillar which signifies he is everywhere in everything.He is fierce to fight against evil to save his devotees, protect all his worshipers from every negative aspect of life.There are 9 forms of narasimha which are all depicted in aggressive form.Out of all this forms; lakshmi narashima is calmer than other forms.
Narasimha puja is performed for the ones who are the victims of black magic and can be rescued from the legal troubles.Narasimha stotram is the most powerful mantra to eliminate negative forces and legal battles, bestowed with opulence and to wipe out the evil around.It has the divine ability to fulfil all the wishes.
Auspicious day to perform is on the day of narasimha jayanti, however it can performed on any days of the year.
Benefits of Narasimha puja
- Protection from evil eye, black magic, malefic effects of the planet.
- Freedom from all the financial legal disputes and cases
- To win the enemies, protection against harmful forces.
- To cure the negative impacts of negative energies.
- Get the desires blessings and freedom from all sorts of tensions.